30 Nov Join the Law Office of Jennifer Guimond-Quigley!
Our busy family law practice focusing on both family law and estate planning/administration seeks an Associate Attorney for immediate start in our Chicago office. Some experience in family law and/or estate planning is preferred, but is not required.
Associate Attorney Job Description:
- Conduct client interviews
- Manage client relationships
- Manage assigned cases
- Draft legal documents and pleadings
- Conduct legal research and financial analysis
- Handle all aspects of trial preparation
- Handle court appearances – including statuses, pre-trials, and hearings
- Various administrative tasks, as needed
Qualifications and Skills: Candidate must have a JD and be admitted to the Illinois Bar
Resume and cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.